Life problems are becoming more and more complex Many diverse factors inherent within our home, school and social and occupational activities and relationships pull us in different directions. Students often find themselves in such a state of confusion and bewilderment that it is difficult to steer ahead without the help of a proper guide.
Guidance and counselling are important for children, and schools have a huge role in bringing out the best in children. Good conduct is coveted, but sometimes young minds need guidance to polish their personality. Through counselling, children are given advice on how to manage and deal with emotional conflict and personal problems.
At Spangle, we take utmost care of the changing emotional needs of the students by providing proper counseling facilities to the needful students.
Proper counselling will help incorporate valuable lessons in their daily life. Some sessions should involve career guidance, where the students are advised on the selection of courses and different career paths. It’s important to prepare them for life after school and what to expect in the different fields they might opt for Following are some of the benefits that students get from effective guidance & counselling:
1. Students are given proper guidance on how to deal with psychological problems which can badly impact their studies. Through these sessions, the students will be able to develop certain problem-solving skills which to an extent help them deal with particular issues surrounding their lives.
2. The students are advised on how to cope with different situations they tend to face in their school life. For instance, how should they talk politely or relate with their peers. This advice will give them perspective on how should they behave in certain scenarios.
3. It helps to shape a student’s behaviour and also instil enough discipline in them. Proper guidance helps them achieve their goals; well guided & counselled students know what to do and how to do things in the best possible way.
4. Students learn how to live in peace and harmony with others in the school community. Thereby, they also learn to appreciate other people in their class.
5. It helps to bridge the gap between students and the school administration, since they are able to guide their problems through a proper counselling channel in the office.
6.It allows students to talk to teachers about various experiences that make them uncomfortable. They can openly share problems that they cannot share with their parents.